What we ask you to sign upon boarding your cat with The Cats' Meow Inn,LLC.:
In addition to the The Cats’ Meow Inn’s Boarding Policies and Rates as posted on its web site from time to time, you agree:
1. All cats must show proof of current immunization against rabies, feline distemper, and leukemia prior to check-in or arrangements must be made in advance for immunization while boarding. However, your cat(s) cannot be more than 30 days past due to have the immunizations performed while boarding. You will be charged by our “on call” veterinarian a fee of $30.00 in addition to the regular fees and charges for travel. A written letter signed by a veterinarian must be provided prior to boarding if a cat is medically excused from any of the above requirements.
2. All cats must have a flea treatment when admitted for boarding if they are outdoor cats, or must be treated when boarding. The cost of flea treatment will be an added charge unless you bring the treatment with you in which case we will apply it free of charge.
3. We reserve the right to examine all cats, including without limitation, checking temperature on admission and on the day of pick-up if for any reason we believe a cat is ill.
4. Any cat that appears to require veterinary attention will receive it at our sole and absolute discretion and at the owner’s sole cost and expense due upon demand (see END OF LIFE CARE DIRECTIVE FOR CATS). We reserve the right to use our “on call” veterinarians.
5. Cat carrier is required when dropping off your cat(s).
6. If your cat is receptive, we offer “playtime” and will spend quality time playing with your cat(s) each day as time permits.
7. We will purchase your brand of cat food if not provided at the time of boarding at the expense of the owner, we will provide water, toys, bedding liter boxes and litter. Should your cat have special needs, please bring this to our staff’s attention upon check-in.
8. All charges for boarding must be pre-paid under the following circumstances: (a) first time boarding; (b) indefinite boarding; (c) extension of original boarding agreement; or (d) under any other circumstances in the sole and absolute judgment of Cats Meow-Inn.
9. If your cat(s) is (are) not picked-up within 10 days after the date arranged, Cats Meow-Inn may take whatever action it deems appropriate, in its sole and absolute discretion, including without limitation, the placing of the cat(s) with another facility including but not limited to Onondaga County Animal Services.
10. You will be fully responsible for any cost and charges, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees at all tribunal levels, incurred by Cats Meow-Inn in connection with any interpretation, defense or enforcement of any matter related to, arising out of or in connection with your cat’s (cats’) boarding and this agreement.
11. YOU HEREBY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY OF IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY AGAINST THE OTHER ON ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT.
12. Owner will, to the fullest extent permitted by law, protect, indemnify and hold free and harmless Cats Meow-Inn, its employees, agents and contractors from and against, any and all demands, claims, causes of action, fines, penalties, damages (including direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages), liabilities, judgments, and expenses (including without limitation attorneys' fees) incurred in connection with, related to or arising from the boarding of cat(s), including but not limited to bodily injury of persons, death of persons or property damage. If any action or proceeding is brought against Cats Meow-Inn, its employees, agents or contractors by reason of any such claim for which Owner has agreed to indemnify Cats Meow-Inn, Owner, upon written notice from Cats Meow-Inn, will defend the same at Owner's expense, with counsel reasonably satisfactory to Cats Meow-Inn.
13. It is expressly agreed that Cats Meow-Inn., its employees, officers, agents and contractors shall in no event be liable for any amounts claimed by you or anyone else in excess of the lesser of (a) the value of a cat of the same species, or (b) the total sum of $200.00 for all cats boarded by you or anyone on your behalf. Under no circumstances shall Cats Meow-Inn, its employees, officers, agents and contractors be liable for any amounts claimed by you or anyone else due to the effects of any cause, event or occurrence including without limitation, severe weather.
This agreement shall be in effect for this and all future boarding unless superseded by a new written agreement with the same title.
BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, I AFFIRM THAT ALL OF THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE FURNISHED CATS MEOW-INN, REGARDING MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND MY CAT(S) IS TRUE AND CORRECT.
We are proud of our facility and welcome your inspection at any time. Please inform us if you are not pleased with the way we care for your cat. Your satisfaction and your cat’s well-being are our primary concerns.
Signature of Owner Date
In leaving my cat(s) for care and boarding at The Cats' Meow Inn, LLC.., I am aware that certain medical problems may arise during his/her stay. Understanding this I give permission to the staff of The Cats' Meow Inn, LLC. to treat my cat(s) as may be deemed necessary. I understand that if treatment is necessary and that my veterinarian cannot be reached The Cats' Meow Inn, LLC., will contact one of their on-call veterinarians. I also understand that if treatment is necessary, I will be responsible for any charges at the time of discharge for my cat(s).
In case of a medical emergency The Cats' Meow Inn, LLC.., will make every effort to contact me or a responsible party of my choice at the phone number I have provided, for permission to provide medical care but will also proceed in the best interest and health of my cat(s).
© 2017 The Cats' Meow Inn, LLC. - All Rights Reserved